CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Day, Another Spooky Blog!

As for one of my interests that I picked up from the past couple of years was studying abnormal things and phenomena going on in this world, I like doing research on various kinds of phenomena to determine whether they are true or whether they are just another hoax.

So, I decided to get a go with my new blog for such things, it might sound ridiculous for some of you who don't believe in these things, and not just because I am writing this that means I believe in them, no, its not like that, its just my point of view and the existence of such things.

In this blog, I am gonna go as far as explaining various kinds of happenings including: Spirits, Jin, Cryptids (oh yes!), UFOs, and mysterious or unidentified encounters.

This might not be right for you if you just don't like reading or have the hard thought in your minds that such things are urban legends. If you are younger than 18 or weak-hearted then I advice you to close down this website and go check my personal blog instead as this will include videos and pictures that might just not be appropriate for youngsters.

I will hopefully start posting new topics very soon as I am brain storming for topics and researches to make.

0 comments: